CoreAlign is a functional core training device, both safe and effective. This rehabilitation program combines true muscle-sculpting with cardio. While the rhythmical, balance and posture enhancing exercises will seem similar to a Pilates reformer, the core exercises will test your strength in a totally uncommon way. What is CoreAlign? The CoreAlign frame consists of a ladder with two sliding carts within the frame. This ladder/sliding cart combination, might not seem like much of a big deal, but don’t let this seemingly simple piece of equipment fool you. It stimulates core stability muscles to fire in perfect timing while performing challenging exercises, very deep stretches and core controlled aerobic training. CoreAlign is a great sports performance and cardiovascular tool. It is also an excellent rehabilitation tool for gait, balance, posture training and neuromuscular retraining.
- Integrate whole body movements
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Strengthening and body awareness
- Develop symmetrical movement in the body
- Improve posture
- Train balance and coordination
- Develop endurance
- Train for sports specific activities such as skiing and golf
Who can benefit from CoreAlign?
- People rehabilitating from sports, back, neck or joint injuries
- Aging adults and people with osteoporosis or others with pain conditions
- High level athletes will find CoreAlign a challenge, but also beneficial in establishing a powerful core
- Patients with balance deviancy